Business Development Manager
WHAT DOES IT TAKE?
The BI Business Development Manager is the primary connection to our customers and prospects, focusing on driving revenue in new accounts and expanding our presence in existing Catalyst customer accounts. The role will also manage and drive sales opportunities through strategic selling, to negotiate and close business, whilst managing current business relationships with customers.
Roles and Duties
- Prospect, forecast, and planning of new business deals
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the business applications
- Advise customer on Return on Investment (ROI), using business drivers while presenting product sale
- Manage sales through prospecting, lead qualification, forecasting, resource allocation, account strategy and planning
- Participate in the creation, presentation and implementation of a complete value proposition for your defined market sector.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sales as required
- Thoroughly qualify all leads and sales opportunities
- Present Catalyst and NetSuite products in a compelling, positive, and professional way
- Participate in trade show events, workshops and seminars
- Develop lead generation initiatives, in conjunction with the Marketing and NetSuite consulting teams.
- Ability to manage multiple sales cycles from creation to closure
- Ability to qualify and prioritise prospects, and generate opportunities through prospecting, networking and relationship building
- Excellent communication, listening, presentation, negotiation and writing skills
- An outgoing, focused and organised personality, with a strong will to succeed
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and identify and understand key market drivers
- Anticipate and plan for future market changes that will impact the business
- Communicate business value of the solutions in an understandable manner
WHAT OUR EMPLOYEES SAY
“I’ve been with Catalyst for just over a month and I know already that this was the challenge I’ve been looking for ... the place to be as it were! The engagement and support of the other Consultants, Account Managers and even Leadership has been overwhelming. It’s all about working together as a team at every level. This is instilled in you from day 1 and the confidence it gives you is infectious. I’m very much looking forward to what the next few months .. years even, bring”
"I am pleased that I made the decision to join Catalyst IT. It is a growing company and everyone has made me feel welcome. The Qlik consultancy team is very knowledgeable, with specialist skills covering all aspects of Qlik, which means there is always someone who knows the answer! And even though most of us are working remotely and we’re busy helping customers, there is always time dedicated to bringing everyone together, which really makes me feel like I’m part of a team."