As a direct result of Feedback from other Trusts, we are extending our offer of access to our Ambulance Command Centre Module + Bed Management Data Capsule Module – FREE OF ANY CHARGE – FOR THE DURATION OF THE COVID-19 CRISIS.
Ambulance Command Centre
So far this week, multiple sites across 4 London Trusts have already taken us up on our offer:
- Chelsea and Westminster
- London North West
The module can be implemented:
- WITHIN 2 HOURS OF RECEIVING YOUR LONDON AMBULANCE SERVICE ID
- WITH NO REQUIREMENT FOR ANY INPUT FROM YOUR IT DEPARTMENT
- ALL YOU NEED IS A PC WITH A BROWSER
We can instantly turn your London Ambulance Hospital alert page* into a fully functioning Ambulance Command Centre providing the following:
- Ambulances due and predicted
- Details of arrivals by patient type/time of day
- Visibility of incoming COVID-19 risks
Due to increased demand, the feedback has been that many Trusts are struggling to keep their Bed Status up to date. As a direct result we have extended our offer to include our Bed Management Module.
- Centralise, digitise and expedite your bed status collection via any device
- Gain full visibility of bed status across each ward AND at every site
- Automate your Covid-19 daily return
This is a genuine offer. As a trusted NHS partner of 15 years+, we host this solution on your behalf in our existing Microsoft Azure Cloud. Meeting all of your governance and Information Security requirements.
Simply contact us to sign up and we will be in touch to get you live.
* The London Ambulance Hospital alert page does a fantastic job, but it only provides you with a snap shot of the current situation. This changes every minute and the history is lost.