Transform Customer Retention with Intelligent Predictions
Are you tired of watching valuable customers slip away? In the demo you will learn the following:
- The step-by-step process on how Qlik AutoML predicts customer churn and explains which drives you can use to reduce this
- A real-life use case of what a customer churn model will look like for your business
- Detailed information of how the implementation process would work
Join the growing number of businesses transforming their approach to customer retention with Qlik AutoML. It's time to turn predictions into profits and make customer churn a thing of the past.
EXPLORE THE OTHER EXCITING CAPABILITIES
- Win / Loss Forecasting
- Customer Churn / Retention
- Customer Prospecting / Targeting
- Workforce Demand Prediction
- Capacity Allocation
- Appointment Cancellations
- Demand / Revenue Forecasting
- Customer Lifetime Value
- Customer Next Best Offer
- Capital Investment Optimisation
- Expense Management
- Risk Management / Reduction
- Employee Retention
- Employee Satisfaction
- Recruiting / Candidate Profiling
- Inventory Stock-Outs Prediction
- Supply Chain Performance
- Transportation Optimisation
SEE QLIK AUTOML IN ACTION
“The first thing I noticed was how easy it was to get started. But when I realized the power of Qlik Cloud's modeling capabilities, that's really what locked us in. We haven't looked back since.”
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
See some of the answers to the common questions around Qlik AutoML.
Qlik AutoML is a feature within Qlik that allows users to automatically build, train, and deploy machine learning models. This automates the process, making it more accessible to users who may not have a deep understanding of machine learning algorithms.
You would typically access Qlik AutoML through the Qlik interface, where you can select the data you want to use, choose the type of model you want to train, and then deploy the model.